Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Jewish,

Valentines day-it's one of those repeat annual Jokes- Jews Celebrate A day later cause every thing  goes on clearance............ MB suggested i bring a Hasidim with me if i fly to Vegas that way the flight would be guaranteed. to get there safely..... I think it will be local for tonight, an unflattering quote I heard about This girl for tonight " However old she is she looks 10 years older"- I must admit it does effect me somewhat but ill try to maintain the enthusiasm............. Update on the Deficit for 2011- $1088, works out to Appx $23.66 per day since i started the budget ( includes gas, tolls. tkts etc..)..... I was listening to Colin Powell talk about the Iraqi Army during the first gulf war, Sounded like Dean Smith of NC telling the media how 50 pt underdog St Leo can be a dangerous opponent................

No comments:

Post a Comment