Thursday, February 17, 2011

My self imposed,

probation on Shul is over, I don't have to sneak out early or pray upstairs anymore, i called The girl that the shul guy game me her number- She didn't pick up this was second best thing that happened to me today after Sephlink girl canceled cause she "didn't feel well "......... Being Passive Aggresive sucks,I just can't say No.I didn't want to play in leagues - HM kept pushing me to play, I relented showed up to two games, one i was a DNP- CD  I paid for the league and quit, I got scammed but it's my own fault..... Another occasion I hosted an Israeli girl in my home for about two weeks (could been longer) she came to the US for the summer for some guy- she hated the guy and wanted to go back to Israel but had no money to change her flight- I would've gladly paid the flight change fee. In Mid July she had the heat on, I became the answering service for her as guys were calling her on my never used land line, she cooked asparagus and crap like that, I slept in Brooklyn cause i didn't want to go home or couldn't throw her out........................( No she wasn't hot at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment