Saturday, February 26, 2011

Failure is,

Failure to prepare. What was supposed to be a slam dunk of a night turned to be a big upset. I didn't prepare nothing for the evening with FM girl, apparently she thought it to be a be a bigger night. She was clearly irritated by me and showed it by coming down 30 minutes late- I tried everything to smooth things out by making alternate plans she seemed OK with it but was still irritated - Some things we spoke over dinner cant be discussed, and will leave it at that I dropped her off home she removed her seat belt about 3 minutes before i got her home i asked her if she was in a rush to get out, she didn't blink No way was i getting invited up No Church on Sunday...........................I went online again after i got home a 56 year old woman who messaged me asking me for my number, I have no idea why i gave it to her she called me, I told her i had to go to sleep I'm still up by the way...............I feel Horrible that I have to censor a lot of Details.....

No comments:

Post a Comment