Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breaking News.........

 for sephlink date tonight:-  hey how r u ? can we reschedule. I haven't been feeling well-  Sure no problem at all - I think Sometime Never seems like a good time...... Is wearing the same shirt and jeans to two dates in a row acceptable ?...........The Shul Guy called about 7 times today, I lied and told him i dialed the wrong number, and then i didn't see him shul probably because i prayed upstairs this morning and left early, I do have the number and promised to call- a promise is a promise ......The smart phone the new Cigarette or drink- I remember when i went to party's or clubs i needed to look like I'm doing something so i always had either in hand,for the record i don't drink or smoke..................

No comments:

Post a Comment