Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Body Stays Stop,

The Spirit cries never .. It's amazing How a pretty girl next to me on a treadmill can will me to walk/ jog an extra  2.5 miles, I suck at the gym, I Know some people who grunt and scream at the gym to get girls attention - the only thing i ever did was when i was doing push ups or reps on a machine and girls pass by i count loud and make it like I'm at sixty seven, Sixty eight, never works....... I Squeezed myself on the Treadmill between two pretty girls once after about five minutes there was this mortifying smell literally like A$$ - I DID NOT do it - But it was either me or  the two pretty girls - I had no chance - if i move then they'll think i Shat my pants and did it and if i stay and make believe nothing happened it will be uncomfortable.  One girl left and looked at me like I spit at the devil, the other stayed, but was holding her nose and making strange faces. They Mystery has yet to be solved...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment