Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shlepping a big,

Giant bag and wet hair she strolled through the doors of the restaurant about ten minutes  late apologizing she'd just been at the gym. I was sitting there with my brand new shirt $70 ( it was at an expensive clothing store across from my work at the time) i had gotten my shirt a little dirty at work. We should have just met for "Drinks" JJN Style - but we sat at a fancy kosher restaurant, I think the only thing we talked about was her father who is a basketball legend i probably could have asked a lot more questions about her father to make more conversation. I  as well as she didn't really care much to be there except for the food as we  shared no  interests. We took a cab home together back to Bklyn  with very little conversation ( this was one of 3 times i took a cab from city to bklyn) I didn't want to be labeled ungentlemanly amongst other bad terms in the Syrian community but we should have taken subway home...............There clearly was no church on Sunday ( sometime in 2006 )

No comments:

Post a Comment