Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Very Own ESPN,

30 for 30 style dating week continues - This is my third date in three nights so far. I'm scheduled to meet up with MQ girl tonight I met her online  We spoke about 3 months ago and then again this week again she actually made contact with me this time......... My Good friend EEE Instant messaged me about something he and a girl in our High School class was working on  here is an excerpt from the conversation:
 
EEE i have news for you
 KnightIU:  whats youre nes KnightIU:  news EEE:  Gaberea  called meKnightIU:  whatwhatwhatwhat
 EEE:  yep EEE:  i am going to help her on her quest EEE:  wanna know what that quest is? KnightIU:  how much weight does she need to lose EEE:  you are an evil asshole KnightIU:  youre going to be her trainer
KnightIU:  what the hell can her quest be EEE:  we are going to organize a High School reunion EEE:  it's been 20 years
KnightIU:  thank u for the invitation ill review the matter very carefully and get back to u
EEE:  i will make u go just to torture you EEE:  so u ARE going
KnightIU:  ike i said i will review the matter very carefully and get back to u dont call me ill call u

No comments:

Post a Comment