Thursday, February 24, 2011

Smelling like Onions,

probably didn't help me tonight with the girl I met up with. It wasn't my Fault I gave a ride to a friend of mine who works as a Nanny and the woman she works for was cooking with a lot of onions and basically her clothing stunk like onions and i started smelling like onions as the smell shifted to me. We met up downtown where i used to live went to an area Irish Pub- Probably had the best conversation i ever had on a date- All about Israel and politics and the Disengagement she was working in the PM office during that time as part of her service, Shes questioned my Zionist nature and I stressed that I am NOT a Zionist Just support them - She was a free spirit and all about nature, but pretty hot. I texted her it was cool meeting up and hoped everything here works for her- There will not Be church on Sunday...........The 2011 Deficit stands at $1143.....

2 comments:

  1. yeah i was going to meet the israeli girl in the city so i dropped her off by the rebettzin class

    ReplyDelete