Friday, February 11, 2011

would it be awkward,

to meet up on a blind date on Valentines Day ? I answered her that Either i forgot to turn my calender to Feb or Valentines day doesn't appear in the Lubabvitch free Jewish calenders - so to answer her question No Not at All.....................I cheated, The link called again gave me a name I said OK then checked her out, after i saying i wouldn't do that anymore, i also got a scouting report from someone that knew her we spoke last night sadly the only thing we had in common is we both like food not the best sign were supposed  to meet up Thursday night......................I agreed to call another girl ( i checked her out also) prior to being set up by the link and Jdate- I called her on even days she got back to me on odd ones - we are supposed to speak today.............. A Random guy pulls me over in shul this morning I have a great girl for you, shes 30something great girl, I think i have an excuse now not to go to shul.........................According to brief Emails French Girl is interested in going out again, the game plan is to make a strong play her with out being EE Stalkerishly aggressively.........It's amazing you go from nothing going on to a lot going on by the end of next week i should be back at 0.0 going on...................

No comments:

Post a Comment