Monday, February 14, 2011

This is great,

for a non Valentines, Valentines day date. I met AD girl tonight at a sports bar. She was a little late, but to her credit she emailed me letting me know. She looked like her photos, She was animated,and fun to be around, She didn't call me an idiot when i pitched my ad idea to her, I cant recall if  i posted in previous post but it was about having enemies (i.e Arabs and Israelis) drinking Pepsi and that unites them. I had to run out to the parking meters twice cause I didn't realize it was one hour parking she didn't mind or at least said she didn't, or think i was being rude. I gave her a toothbrush for Valentines day she understood the joke, Shes going to be away a lot over the next month or so, There probably can Be Church on Sunday................

No comments:

Post a Comment