Saturday, February 5, 2011

I wish I would have,

gone to the gym tonight. I met This girl 5-8 146lbs were her stats her pics were decent - she came in  with a big giant jacket, messy hair. mom jeans  and no make up- funny thing was i thought i saw someone that looked like her and was hoping it wasn't but it turned out that other girl looked like Bar Raphaeli compared to her. The Highlight of the night was these two middle age Lesbians that sat next to us - One looked like Jack Sikma and the other Paula Poundstone i think The Jack sikma one was the girl cause she was wearing a red dress but had a very loud masculine laugh - I made the most out of it for about an hour or so i went to the toilet where i couldn't get the faucet to work, i hit it and some drops came out. I know I'm in bad shape cause this mess of a girl didn't like me either and id figure at least she'd be into me- Truth is i was kind of relieved. We took the elevator down she asked me wear i parked i told her a few blocks, i offered her a ride home she said it was OK no thanks and that was the end of that debacle..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment