Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rehashing,

is probably not the best way to go when it comes to dating. The SephLink called again - What happened with the last girl? Were going to let it go I responded They suggested another girl that I went out with a while ago- but became very busy, When I called her again - I used to think it was a coincidence when a girl became busy, but after the 4th or 5th time  I've learned to read between the lines. " No but she really was" I respectfully passed. Pardon my french but i am  not a "SuckA$$"- I don't believe in forcing things and if a girl is busy means take a hike. The only time something like that bothered me was when i took out a girl and she acted like Mother Teresa and later on i found out she was looser than  a Ballys slot machine....

No comments:

Post a Comment