Wednesday, December 15, 2010

you have to feed off her answers,

I know that already, I was seeking advice as how to make a first call not very awkward -I left a message Though i confused her name when i left the message, she hasn't gotten back to me yet - I was curious as to why  a 47 year old woman  reform from south jersey and a 43 year old secular  woman  from Long Island with kids flirt with me on Jdate. Do you think there looking for relationship?  I don't mind it,I usually answer thank you and keep the conversation going for a little, It's part of my Can't say no campaign...... I finally found an apartment in the Greater brooklyn area the landlord is a Shamie, that seems like a good guy - he was asking what's the matter with me why i wasn't married - i told him cause i wanted to rent out his apt he said he's going to try to hook me up with a broke 25 year old shamie  girl i told him ,  she was too young he said make yourself a couple years younger than tell her - good startegy to start off a realationship on a lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment