Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Booked up for the next,

couple of weeks is what she told me through our ruffled AT+T connection. After a very long 7 minute and 17 second conversation, which bombed , a lot of one word answers, long pauses( probably id say about a minute and half out of 7 ) I resorted to asking "medicated Pete" questions ( what are you're interests etc..) - We closed the conversation with "why don't i give you a call over next couple weeks and see whats up" - In realty this was a set up that was like the six degree of separation( I'm not even sure I'm saying that right) went like this,my sister knew someone that was friendly with her cousin friends,i don't know and onwards. I know everyone means well as for me I don't mind, but truth is i think most girls do mind if there is no immediate connection- she lost her voice also so that didn't help in the conversation........ BoobaJones Breaking News MUNSTER: WE WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS - the only way we get in is with a Win so that's a bold prediction especially since the team we play beat us already

No comments:

Post a Comment