Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Being Half Ashkenaz,

has it's benefit's, for instance i am always on time, but I was late to my dentist appointment today it was by only two minutes but as the saying goes early is on time- on time is late- late is unacceptable...... My Whole visit lasted 24 minutes I'm not sure if that's good ............ I got an email for a speed dating event- it's like legalized double dipping, but I still can't bring myself to going to these things............I messed up royally as far as calling this girl i was supposed to, but i get a reprieve- tonight's my last chance, The reason i was held up on it was cause i checked her up on FB and saw that she was friends with a couple of girls i either was supposed to call or go out with, pretty stupid ................

No comments:

Post a Comment