Monday, December 13, 2010

Stats are like a Bikini,

They Show a lot but not everything, I went to see the Tourist the other night it was OK, but i feel guilty   a little bit watching these Angelina Jolie Movies( not for dirty reasons) but for the fact that her record on Israel isn't great, I am friendly with a lot of Turks, and I know none of them are political- But I feel like i am backstabbing the Israelis by being friendly with them - I know it's silly, but its my retarded conscience......I went out with a girl who Explained to me that not everything and everyone is bad in every country that is bad to Israel- It made sense and I listened, but not for very long ....... My all time favorite Xmas song isn't really a Xmas song its feed the world - band Aid 20 --------I  have more awkward calls to make, I'm used to them already .................My friend is still pissed at me about the Eggs, maybe another week to get over it..................

No comments:

Post a Comment