Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Censorship is Un- American

, previously i was censoring comments to the blog and on FB cause they were deemed in bad taste or making fun ,from now on I will not delete any comments, I  will delete though the whole posting or post instead i can't censor anyone but i can censor myself. A relative gave me an email of a girl that prefers to be emailed than called; interesting? I spoke to the girl, That i messed up by not calling, and she sounds very sweet, the conversation got dragged out a little longer that expected, but it was flowing beyond the You knows, and Yeahs, I have to say life is so much easier when you get responses, and some enthusiasm from the other end, I am pretty sure she "scouted " me out, I actually hoping she did, win lose or draw will have fun ..............................In a previous Post I was excited by the fact that Menachem Begin may be on the NIS currency, I actually changed my mind and side with his son Likud MK Benny That he is opposed to having him on the currency. Thanks to DM for sending me the article............

No comments:

Post a Comment