Friday, December 3, 2010

The Catastrophe

in the Karmel Region in Northern Israel has left a void in the hearts of all Am Ysrael this Hanukkah. Isn't Ironic That we celebrate the Maccabees victory over the Greeks- and now the Greeks and as well as a good portion of the International  community are coming  to the aid of Israel, The Images are horrific and we continue to Pray.............. For me not eating at least one  jelly Doughnut on Hanukkah is like not eating Macaroons on Passover, I'm Not sure who created the custom  of the Jelly Doughnut  As for the Macaroons  I know when I was a kid there wasn't a whole lot of Kosher for Passover candy- so Macaroons became a staple in the house....................Stat of the day - I am the all time leader in carrying the Sefar Torah per Appearance in Shul............. This year I decided to pass on Gift cards for Presents and decided to go with Cash instead for my Nephews and Nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment