Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Are you sure

  you're OK to drive" - if the roads are bad when u get on them call me, "I don't want u driving if its dangerous"----As i was reading this text I thought this girl is extraordinarily sweet UNTILL one of my friends told me ARE YOU AN IDIOT- shes trying to bail on you for tonight - I didnt see that angle, I think shes being sweet.......  After 3 postponements I  finally met up  with JD girl tonight- I got to NJ very early and killed sometime at the mall. She was kind of enough to make the arrangements, which i Thanked her for, Turns out that she had connections at the place, which got us a lot of free stuff. Awkward moment came when the waiter asked us what are our strict dietary rules- I said why don't they just put a yellow star on us, of course as a joke as for most of my jokes she didn't get or seem interested in as a lot of them flew by her - I did bring my A game I thought as i asked a lot of questions was interested, learned a lot of new stuff about food, which i think i forgot by now-Basically to sum up the night The atmosphere was nice, We had very little in common, but just enough to squeeze out an evenings conversation the snow was a help towards the end  she did happen to be genuine, she asked that i text   her when i got home, I usually text when i get to the Verrazano, cause it gets late- she replied in kind. In My Opinion she happened to be genuinely real nice girl Even though things weren't necessarily great for her she was gracious and caring which i appreciate it . Me and the Giants have about the same chance for there to be church on Sunday............

No comments:

Post a Comment