Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spelling and grammer,

I would say are my Waterloo. The English is a second Language Excuse lost it's statute of limitations in 1988. I would like to apologize to i think what is now 7 or 8 readers and  that I will be more diligent in proof reading myself. The Original in the title of the Blog is misspelled and it was not on purpose........ I knew that there would be people blaming the fires on some spiritual excuse Maran Harav Ovadia Yosef , who is no stranger to controversy Blamed the Fires on Sabbath Violators http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3994225,00.html- I don't like posting links but many choose not to believe. After the Lebanon War of 2006 He was quoted as saying the reason soldiers die in wars, is because they dont observe Mitzvot http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3442321,00.html- The Family of  Roee Klien (an observant soldier who  jumped on a grenade screaming out Shema Ysrael  to save his comrades) were devastated .............

1 comment: