Friday, December 24, 2010

Just be Your'e self,

  As far as dating goes i decided not to care anymore and just be myself  - it sounds like a stupid cliche that everyone tells you to be you're self . It  is true in the past  that i made some tasteless jokes or done some stupid things, and gotten myself in odd situations, I'm not sure i was myself or not, maybe its a bad idea to be myself  but what the hell I'll  Try ....... Every year around this time i get a call from my Life Insurance Rep, Every year same stupid joke " "Still Alive just checking to make sure " and then her stupid giggle.When i first got the policy i joked about suicide- They did not find it funny...... My Will needs to be updated as i have added a couple more people..........It's still unclear weather i have to leave the doorman and porters in my old building Christmas tips- I moved out in July, I think I will.As this year I haven't had anyone that I needed to give Gifts to, I'm probably saving close to a dime....................I downloaded an App "Arabic word of the day" figuring i can pick up a new word here and there, it may be me but putting words like Sudan, Compressor, Ramadan, Donkeys aren't exactly the best way, only to be fair the App was free.............I almost got into a fight at the ATM machine today- This guy who i wont reveal his ethnicity, but it rhymes with Dick kept putting pressure on to finish faster..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment