Monday, December 6, 2010

Just say No,

         That's been a problem for me lately- basically the last 10 years or so maybe - I hate committing to something and not being able to do it- I hate double parking also, There are a couple of things which i can't mention that i didn't say no to, and have no way out cause i don't want to disappoint people (ill mention what i have to do in a later post).......... My Brothers weight Fluctuation is like the clothing stock market for me - Mainly for shirts and sometimes sweaters a point of mention if you see me and my sleeves are rolled up it's probably one of my brothers shirts ( The sleeves would be too short for me ).........A lesson on why you shouldn't snoop I was at a  friends store and saw a Stock news letter that i Wasn't supposed to look at it - I decided to buy a stock off the recommended list 500 shares at $6 per -The whole investment is worth $6.00 -You do the math...............

No comments:

Post a Comment