Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Did i ever tell you, That I

 Bailed out a girl from Prison in Northern Israel a couple years ago....... Traffic was a horror today took me 53 minutes to go from bdwy and 81 to park and 33. Thanks to one of the readers JD  who sent me an a case of Hasidim couple trying to scam a dry cleaners on People's court, As "religious" as this couple was they don't understand how they fuel the fires of anti- semtisim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJtzwMpLMU- (it's a little long )I went to dinner with a girl, I met up with yesterday, it wasn't really eventful and nothing really happened except for a little food i was starving, I dropped her off home and we remain FB friends- We ran into a interesting situation, I'm not sure i handled it well though, But I hope things work out for the guy that was in trouble..............I should have made a couple of awkward calls but got suckered into watching Operation Thunderbolt again im trying to watch it as many times before they take it off the channel...................

No comments:

Post a Comment