Friday, December 10, 2010

Seemed a little odd,

 That she wouldn't introduce herself, I didn't ask questions though as I was invited in by the parents, stupid me figured they wanted to speak to me, find out who i was- but what I didn't realize was that the girl sitting with her parents was the sister of my date. I answered the basic questions of what shul, I go to what do i do etc....Once the girl i was going out with showed up- (she happened to look very pretty) I figured it out- once i said the ohh part they figured it out that i thought her sister was the one i was going out with. They are very similar in age, look a like and she was dressed nicely also- (This was a blind date). Besides Having a little bit of a hard time pulling out of her drive way, us waiting a long time to get our food,  there was no real awkwardness  I asked for the check pretty quickly but she understood it was only cause it took them a long time to bring the food, I didn't want her to think i was rude and plus i didn't really mind. I dropped her off home said thank you, generally you can feel out weather the girl wants to go out again or not, but in a situation of a set up i leave it up to the people that set me up to tell me, I am not afraid of rejection, I just dont want to make her feel uncomfortable. Win lose or draw  It was most definite a fun night - It's unclear weather there will be church on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment