Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Listening to

History of Howard Stern Inspired me to throw away all my old letters, cards, and pictures from Ex girlfriends- after hearing the Bababooey Apology tape again- I decided i have to get rid of this stuff g-d forbid should it fall into the wrong hands- Past is Past ..............................I was going through my phone contacts and think I have 10  African- American contacts, a couple are old co- workers, one is a friend whose deceased , couple are business contacts, some are people i met randomly, one in particular is a girl I went out with, Shes an orthodox Jew who converted, we met up at a Starbucks, nothing clicked but i found her story fascinating- I generally don't store girls numbers that i go out with, when it doesnt work out- so that i don't even accidentally call them, and they think I'm Creepy, If i were a raciest which I'm not i can use that excuse " I even have black friends"............ Bloomberg promised all streets will be plowed by End of night - I've been diverted to NJ for my date tomorrow night - I don't mind driving out there,she is going to pick the place- last time i was there i developed arthritis from cutting my dates hard chicken. Thanks EE for recommending the place...........

1 comment:

  1. My professional life is at a noin, and my personal life is... what a freekin monkey.

    ReplyDelete