Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You are only cheating,

Yourself when you weigh yourself at a GNC scale and make you're self a few inches taller to match you're supposed weight. I tend to keep a note pad by my bed at night in case some crazy ideas come to me while I'm sleeping, Ironically i can't find that pad- but here is one idea  that I remembered. The already dirty shirt- The premise is to get a shirt that's already designed with stains that way when you actually do get it dirty, you wouldn't feel bad cause its already "dirty"- seemed like a good idea until several people in the garment industry told me that I'm an Idiot, ........ Congratulations to Turkish Prime Minister Tayep Erdogan on winning the "Mohmmar Ghaddafy" Human rights award ............. Today Marks the 55th anniversary Rosa Parks refusing to give up her seat- as I mentioned in a previous post the real heroine was  Claudette Colvin who refused to get up from her seat a few months earlier, but she didn't fit to be the face of the revolution.....To Jews all around the World Happy Hanukkah

No comments:

Post a Comment