Saturday, December 11, 2010

Excuses, Excuses,

I don't really believe in excuses as far as dating goes I am more of a black and white kind of thinker or to be more clear a 1+1 = 2.  People will make "safe" excuses as to why they don't want to go out with some one again- but in reality attraction and wealth( the attraction more important to men wealth to women) are probably the two main reasons as to see weather to continue...........I told a friend, I couldn't hang out the other night, cause i was going to a party, even though i was really going  out with a girl i was set up. I don't know why I guess I just didn't feel comfortable talking about it- I'm Guessing its a lie............Despite neither Academy being a National Power house I don't think any Rivalry Rivals Army- Navy- a great day for the Armed Forces................

No comments:

Post a Comment