Friday, December 10, 2010

The Church,

will not open this Sunday, but the spirit is as always in tact ..............I had to pick up some checks from a customer today,which is not the easiest thing to do; that is get paid, and every time i pick up the check there is a calculator tape receipt and its filled with red marks that denote a deduction - no matter what happens if my shipment is perfect ill get a deduction, It feels like getting a test back from school with tuns of mistakes, I feel like by the end of the deductions I'm going to owe my customer money, this customer is Israeli by the way but he pays ...................... I had a Syrian customer whose bill was $551, he send me a check for $500- I know it's a game and he beat me -  but he claimed he had deductions i should have sued him for the $51............How does one know that he has no fashion sense? I know because if i look at a rack of suits all unmarked I'm going to like the cheapest one.......

No comments:

Post a Comment