Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I couldn't help,

noticing that flags were still flying at half staff today, I would assume its because of Pearl Harbor and not the anniversary of The assassination of John Lennon, who was a symbol of a generation but definite not a great American ....... One Movie that I keep watching over again is Operation Thunderbolt( channel 291 on cable vision Jewish channel on demand, it has good movies but a lot of the documentaries are very left) It's the story about the Israeli raid at Entebbe. It's perhaps one of the greatest rescue operations ever. How times have changed. Now the Israelis are paying compensation to victims of the Mavi Marmara flotilla...........................Do I call a girl whose friendly with a girl i called the other day? I'm not sure how friendly,with the minimum Fb Friendly..... I bought two shirts a couple weeks ago both same company both same size one is very tight on me and the other one is loose.......

No comments:

Post a Comment