Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I didn't think it was,

appropriate to throw a note in at the Ohel for the Jets to beat the Pats last night- But I have a list of people that I pray for, (The Jets are not on the list) whenever i go to somewhere Holy. The Ohel is the grave site of the Lubabvitch Rebbe, I went with a friend of mine last night- she is a lot more spiritual and religious than I am, so i am pretty sure she was more fulfilled than me I've mentioned my Opinion on prayers before........ Is This Bad of me I was hoping that my friends wife would give birth to a baby girl rather than a boy so I wouldn't have to go to the Bris? The gift would be the same - It was a boy- Bris is Thursday.....................I think I am a little paranoid regarding Tips, Especially at stores or at the car wash- I see a box that has a Tips written on it - But i always ask where to put the tip, not cause I'm a showoff but because i want the people to know that i am not stiffing them...... Former Shas party Head Areyhe Deri had a brilliant idea - Make the Hareedem firefighters ........ Happy 54th to Larry Bird, It's crazy how the kids today think that Nowitzki was a better player than Bird.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment