Thursday, December 1, 2011

"99%

  of the time When a girl doesn't get back to you, and tells you she lost her phone it means  Take a Hike ". That's what i was explaining to Panama As we were sitting in a very empty Restaurant in Brooklyn. She Shot back " Do you think, I would do something like that " - Nope but from Experience I know what that means and plus you don't owe me anything. I referenced Bababooey with out giving him credit telling her for every one story you hear about a guy wearing down a girl with harassment ( benji bronk) until he gets her there are millions that don't get the girl, and that's not my style to do that. The air was cleared and I got the confirmation..The Sephlink agent has options b and c lined up........ I posted on FB 11minutes and 12seconds the amount of time she was late- Munster commented "that must be a record- was she happy "- I couldn't really comment back cause my mom is my friend,  But he was clearly alluding to......

No comments:

Post a Comment