Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rain Would Make it Perfect,

it always rains during execution......  Feeling like a 16 Seed Getting into the NCAAs, to play the #1 Seed, There was Excitement to make it to the "big Dance", I went into tonight's Date with RE girl, Fully expecting to hear the "We can be Friends" soliloquy, and The Heavy rains made that setting perfect. My Car Reeked of Cologne As I  really over did it worse than the  banana Boats. We Went to the place where I had my car Towed, She was fun, Relaxed, tired, and looked great. We Spoke about pretty much nothing, and the only way I impressed her was by trying her fishy Sushi, I did say a prayer before i ate it, Wasn't a Berecha but the "El Malea Rachameim" Just in case   I brought up the conflict of Interest, Just to let her know that I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, she seemed indifferent to the situation and didn't answer really. I dropped her off by her cousins engagement party, She cordially invited me, I respectfully declined. The Good news is  I think i have a better understanding as to what's going on, The Bad news is I think i have a better understanding as to what's going on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment