Thursday, December 15, 2011

In 1973 Norm

Sloan guided his NC state Wolf pack team to a 27-0 Record, In Chapel Hill They Responded "Can You Imagine what Dean Smith would have done with that Team".... Most People don't understand the point, But In Coaching especially the Lower level ,where kids can dominate based on there size and strength and not Skill The Wins and Losses are not as important as the Fundamentals and playing the right way. A trained  Monkey can coach a team that its bigger and stronger and go undefeated at that level, and then be heralded as a great Coach..........My Sister in law, Suggested I go with her and my brother to a Dor Chadash Hanukkah party, I could have just said NO, but of course I didn't-  I am being a douche bag about going, But I'll go............

No comments:

Post a Comment