Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kyrie Elesion,

was the first thing that came out of my mouth  ( of course that meaning  lord have mercy) when i saw RE girl. She looked beautiful, Smelled great and on time. Timid at first, I started feeding off her Giant personality and in under two minutes was loose, But still had a lot of questions in my mind. I told her I was very Appreciative of all her help regarding a deal we were working and made sure to accentuate to her that I got her something as a Token of my appreciation for her help, and rather cause I would be trying to overwhelm her. We Went for Dinner and nothing Stalled there was always something to talk about. She taught me fashion and real estate I reciprocated with Sports,and politics. I'd say we got along great, which had a lot to do with her Personality. According to Schedule I first gave her a Rehashed Gift basket I got from my Salesman,( i added some chocolate but she knew it was rehashed)  Then a Giant Calculator ( she didn't have one when i first met her ) Then  some "Chachkis" ( Syrian word for junk)  from Gideons and a small Gift card- She was extraordinarily Thankful  and very appreciative of the gesture. There will be Church on Sunday, only on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment