Saturday, December 10, 2011

No matter what the People say,

 Army- Navy By far is the greatest and most special Rivalry.... Some would argue Red Sox-Yankees, Celtic- Lakers , Halaby-Shami , but the Army- Navy Game is not only a great day for the Armed forces, but for Patriotism and America - It will never cease to be Special ... I find it very weird that the Yellow Chabad flag terribly resembles the Flag of Hezbollah....Panama texted right before Shabbat, "Shabbat Shalom, hope to see you before I go"- Huh??......I felt like #37 Richard Nixon the other night, Scheming to see if a "certain" girl would go out with  me "- I was getting a lot of conflicting advice- but will have to wait till next post to see what's up. Vegas has me at 18-1 Strange things do happen sometimes..........

2 comments: