Thursday, December 29, 2011

90% of the Exit Polls,

 are in, and it looks like a winner has been declared, Not unless I have a "Dewey Defeats Truman" Moment, Due I have any chance With RE girl. I think Texts Say a lot more than what they read and when you get back cordial after you send formal, meaning you send something nice and she sends back an OK or :-). To quote the Moronic Roger Toussant* "Tings Do Not Loook Goood " contrary to what some may think  I will NOT be Jumping off the Willis Ave Bridge...... With That I rejoined Online dating yup again, and can't understand why someone would Flirt or email me and then not respond when I email  them back, Again they Message or Email me first so I don't get it............Lynne Samuels the Obnoxious, Loud mouth, Progressive, Radio Host Passed away last week, Her distinguished voice and accent made her listenable,despite her views  being vile........


*MTA Boss who Decided to strike on Xmas week of 07

No comments:

Post a Comment