Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Sister

         gave me Advice " I know you have no balls, so whenever you get involved in something that's not good for you (i.e.relationships, Business etc..) Just Lie. I committed myself verbally to partner up with two people that I do not really know in an apartment investment. RE girl did all my homework for me and concluded it was a sound investment, pending the partners- I Reneged on the deal last minute, I was convinced it was too complicated.....I was buzzing at  every store i went in to today, cause The Security tag in my new jacket was never removed, I felt like a shoplifter, and proceeded to show every store clerk my bag and empty pockets to disprove that......My Mom Has been really really nice to me lately, I'm not liking it at all, and would love to know what's going on..........

No comments:

Post a Comment