Friday, December 23, 2011

Church on Sunday,

Was a term  I  Borrowed  from the Robert Duval Movie the Apostle. In The Movie Congregants were building a new Church, and were finally Excited of the prospects of having "Church on Sunday"- and something great happening.  In Moronic Fashion I started Utilizing this Phrase, after First dates, Should there be Church on Sunday Then there will be a following date. Since that's by far the most featured phrase in this blog, I felt i needed to elaborate as to what it means.........I really want to quit the "Running" Business, I was convinced by a friend that it can have really bad consequences, The problem again I can't say No. My Navigation failed me this morning  during my "Run"  I wind up getting lost in North Jersey for over an hour.  Mission accomplished though......DC Weekend was canceled There was no way I could have made it there before the Sabbath.....

No comments:

Post a Comment