Thursday, December 8, 2011

Imagine

Mark David Chapman Didn't assassinate John Lennon 31 Years ago today........ I got caught up in a conversation with POF girl, last night, she started talking about having to go to her Lesbian friends wedding,and that led to the endless questions, which by that time I didn't realize it was too late to call Sephlink Girl. I didn't call Sephlink girl again tonight either.......After being forwarded a listing in my building for a well above asking price I decided to see if I should list my Apartment. When I met the agent I was amazed how pretty she was, I told her I am not the Best seller, cause I don't really need the Money, and win lose or draw, i don't want to lose money, and kept thinking  How wrong would it be if I asked her out?  I didn't......yet,  Though I doubt  shell say yes, it will under NO circumstances effect the business relationship........

No comments:

Post a Comment