Monday, December 5, 2011

Singles Dinner .......

      I got a call from a number I didn't recognize, generally I let it go to Voice mail, but I have exchanged numbers with a couple of girls from the plentyoffish website, so naturally i thought it was one of  the girls. She introduced herself, and I asked are you from Plentyoffish, "huh from where?" I caught on  and said never mind. She is organizing  a Friday Night Singles Dinner, and tried to get me to sign up and get other guys that i know- "Why would i want to invite more competition?" - She said there are a lot more girls - "What it's not Free?"  "HUH" - I was joking of course- I pretty much lied to her and told her i would attend, cause there would not be something more awkward for me than seeing a bunch of the same girls i went out with some results ending in disaster or in near disaster...........ON FB: " Sometimes you want to go where everybody Knows you're name"- Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment