Monday, December 5, 2011

"Which one are you "?

,I asked a girl online who had a picture with a bunch of her friends in it. It was a picture that probably her friends would use to make themselves look better. What I have learned from online dating  is  "post a picture and  make sure it is with people that you are better looking than them" it's very important ( Thats why i am in picture with falafel and Abe)  I didn't want to insult her and ask her if her friends were single........I hate the a$$holes who leave treadmills running.....No Need to Panic, and I happen to believe when  the Muslim Brotherhood and Salafis will be running Egypt, They Even said they don't plan on Imposing Sharia.........  With the Recent firing of Coach JB at MDY - Despite what some say I don't see myself as a coaching Jinx Just cause Every Coach I assisted for happen to get Fired at some point- I had absolutely nothing to do with them being axed.......My agent has decided to add Philanthropist to my dating resume - "it was only an electric toothbrush that I donated to her auction" - There are different levels of Philanthropy - It's like saying  you  drive a Mercedes, only its an old model crappy Mercedes, so not unless they ask what kind of a Mercedes you are You are a Mercedes.........

No comments:

Post a Comment