Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Sister in Law,

Lied to me when she said she bought tickets in advance to the Hebrew Party. We met up in front of the place and went in after a Ten minute wait. The Place was packed and what annoyed me was not the fact That I cant dance or have any confidence to hit on girls in a club setting, But That the dance floor covered the whole floor so it was nearly impossible to get to the bar, or walk across( holding a drink is almost mandatory cause that way it looks like you have something going on).  SIL* insisted that a girl was trying to get my attention " how so"?- She was taking pictures of her friend right near you, She came to sit right near you, She "accidentally" flicked you - and she was smiling at you - Call me Ishmael But I didn't notice. To get our Moneys worth we stayed almost Two Hours, The Highlight of the night was when I saw someone I knew with a friend of his that was a girl - She told me to "Stick my Finger here"- but  it was under her jacket sleeve to show me how her coat connected to her sleeve........
*sister in law

No comments:

Post a Comment