Sunday, December 11, 2011

White Lies and,

Transfers don't suit me too well, But I must say i am getting really, really good at them. My Problem in a nut shell is ONLINE dating, I am receptive to any email I get, just cause i am can't say no ( for the record there aren't a lot of these), The problem is when the girls suggests on meeting up, I'm always ok with it, then 24 hours or so before I make up an excuse as to why I can't meet up, It's usually the going to Philly excuse. This is why I quit Plentyoffish as most girls have no future potential and I suck at just Hooking up its called a horrible conscience..... Me and Panama had a misunderstanding, She asked me Why I backed off?, Cause No Response = Negative Response, She disagreed, we parted on good terms exchanging numbers and emails- But She stressed "She doesn't need anymore friends"- I said I have enough also ( I lied again)......The complex Scheme of Operation Nixon was called off for now, I can't  discuss the covert operation here just yet, but promise to reveal all the details in later post........

No comments:

Post a Comment