Saturday, December 17, 2011

Subtle Hints,

Were not going anywhere in my attempts to Flirt with RE* Girl, and with that the  "Operation Nixon " Mission is aborted. There is a definite  Interest But unfortunately it's not the interest I was hoping, I am interested in Her, and she is Interested in doing her Job and making Money Which is  fair. She has been Very helpful on the Business End of things...... No pressure with Seplink Girl, after all it is a Sunday Night (its a wild card night)  Date Ill give her Options as where's to go......For the Second Year in a row I attended The "Flotilla" Birthday of my great Turkish Friend  Looloo, We caught up a little bit, I didn't want her to feel like she needed to entertain me, Due to the fact that I couldn't really speak to anyone but her, so i left pretty early. There was a big crowd there and they were mostly CHP ( the Turkish Peoples republic party- the non radical one).....I Saw Morris "Truck, Dinkins, Mubarak" Dweck at the center, for the first time since his abrupt dismissal as Coach of Magen David. "What Happened "? " Basically they called me on the last day of school last year, and said some kids wont be coming to the school if i were still coach- You're Fired"..Classy Freddy Blassie

No comments:

Post a Comment