Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tap or Bottled

Water? Believe it or not and I was in the not camp, On a date that can matter. I always order Tap Water, cause Former Poker player David Grey Told me that the water is filtered anyways. Some Girls from the community that rhymes with Myrrian, May see You as frugal, ohh no, Another stupid thing to think about.........A Special Thanks to Weightlifting Champ DS for now  teaching me to Do Sit ups "Standing on One Foot"- Meaning the Way of The Great "Hillel Ha Zaken".......I had winners in Pick up Basketball at the center with some kids I used to coach, One of the Kids tried to waive me before the game even started, I Wind up playing and fighting with half the guys on my team, they took Objection to me telling them to fight through screens instead of ducking them amongst other things...... There maybe a Trip to our nations Capital this Weekend Stay Tuned.............

No comments:

Post a Comment