Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Torrijos- Carter Treaty,

 Regarding the Transfer of the Panama canal wont be affected, With the fact that things between Panama Girl and I Do Not look Good. The night started off with me "Borrowing " $3.50 in Quarters for her, cause my credit cards were declined at the Muni Meter, I assured her it was a mistake and that I am not broke. We had dinner at a restaurant in midtown, where as usual, She asked if I knew the people that were staring at us, " They look Familiar ", but all Syrians stare at someone that looks familiar. Due to our Horrific scores, We promised not to reveal to anyone  we played Bowling, I bowled in the 80s and it was good enough to beat her and cover the spread. Conversation took a turn to the serious side on the ride home, I am horrible at serious talk and was dropping Bababooey love tapes lines like " let me lay out my intentions" and " Noine" , but at the end pretty much showed my cards, She was a little uncomfortable kind of like let me get the hell out of here i have to make #2 uncomfortable, I was gracious in Defeat, and ended the night well , She said call me, I doubt I will ---- Next stop down the I-95 South?.......Disengagement Huh?????   From Gush Katif to Zuchotti, I would love to hear the Spin on this............

No comments:

Post a Comment