Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On Behalf,

 of all Jews That have played Basketball, I couldn't agree more with Lebron James assessment that "Jews suck at Basketball " - and take no offense to it, because we do suck. The last Jew To average Double figures in The NBA was Danny Schays for the Denver Nuggets in the 80s when they were Scoring over 135 per game, enough said. As one comedian put it for every good Jewish Basketball player there is a .... Dr somewhere.....My Father donated the Breakfast in shul today, But his name did not appear on the shul silver Screen, I joked with him because he didn't pay yet and they don't accept cantorial services as form of payment.........Submitted by a reader very creepy Look alike Monster Jerry Sandusky and Benjamin Netanyahou......I met up with an Online girl I Scheduled to meet up with, before I met Panama ( so technically this is not double dipping) I tried to get out of it by sending a conciliatory text, but she didn't take the bait- We Hung out for an hour and change, she has an interesting story and is extraordinarily sweet, We ended the night that "will keep in touch "........

No comments:

Post a Comment