Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dating Options,

 for me come around roughly as often as Halley's comet. Panama Girl had a good of enough time (60%) to make "church on Sunday" Happen Saturday night. Online girl seemed a little more enthusiastic (75%) and we scheduled for Monday night. As a general rule I don't like to double dip, but once agreeing to an actual date, I feel like obligated its called a crappy conscience........... Did you know the song "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles was Inspired by a Synagogue after all it is the "Ner Tamid"..........Disappointments are when you  go out of you're way to walk by a girl you see from the back only to be surprised how she looks from the front.......Waiting for all the original 11-11-11 postings for tomorrow.......... Generally I throw away Thank you notes, but I got a real  nice note from JD's- Thanking me for going out of my way to the holy city to attend. I was glad that  it wasn't one of those generic Thank you notes............

No comments:

Post a Comment