Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No Chance?,

 Pre Blind Date Preparations........ I brushed up on my Panama Canal trivia, Operation Just Cause,Noreiga and Mariano Rivera, but not unless i can photo shop myself in an hour or so I have no chance. My Agent called and said be careful " she wont get you"- I told her the only Spanish I know is what i read in the Warehouse bathroom walls, and that's highly inappropriate to use. So the plan is a Light Dinner locally, and depending how disappointed we are with each other's looks Either Ill show her around or take her home. One thing for sure I smell  good, Overdosing on Cologne Banana Boat Style helps. It's unclear weather I go to the Door or not, But I am leaning towards going. It was real nice to get an uplifting text from a friend she Stressed Confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment