Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Noreiga check, Just cause

Check, The Canal Check, Mariano Check, all made it into our conversation, amongst a lot of generic and fun topics. I knocked on the wrong door, and it was a good thing no one answered, I text her and she came right down. We at a local Restaurant ( the scene of the crime where me and my sister in law stepped in # 2) so i checked around. I ate before,but ordered anyways- i was thinking about taking the food to go, but my Brother in law Popped into my head, as he was mentioning the horrifying effect it can have on girls to see guys do that on first or second dates. She voluntarily agreed to cross Borough Lines and I showed her a taste of  what American Democracy looks like by taking her  downtown to the Occupy Wall St Site as well as the WTC and Wall Street. We took the Bridge, not for stingy reasons but it easier to get to that area that way, and she doesn't know about it being free. The Beach came up a lot, but only because I liked her accent  and the way she pronounced BEACH. She took it in good fun. Seemed like She had fun, not sure if enough to make Church on Sunday happen ..................

No comments:

Post a Comment